Minecraft 1.14 for the PS Vita, PS4 and PS3 is available now..............................
Minecraft 1.14 brings a variety of bug fixes and improvements to the PlayStation version of Minecraft. A whole list of the changes in 1.14 is available below!
Minecraft 1.14 Changelog-
- More Redstone fixes.
- Increased minecart limit.
- Stopped tamed horses despawning when they are in a fenced-off area.
- Crafting a map now produces an Empty Map.
- Fixed a crash with a Noteblock.
- Fixed an issue with village generation.
- Fixed an issue with Witch Huts allowing other mobs to spawn in them after a reload.
- Fixed an issue where Blaze Spawners and Chests don’t appear in the Nether after a Nether Reset.
- Fixed a crash with Minecarts travelling through Nether Portals.
- Fixed a problem causing clouds to look 2D (PS Vita only)
Does this update fix any issues you had with Minecraft? Let us know below!