Some info on the US PS site showed up today to tell us a little about what they will show at GDC. It may not have any new games (so far), but something that might point to the future of PS4 and PS Vita development.
The following link describes Sony's booth at GDC, including the following games available for play. No doubt we will get some Borderlands 2 video footage in the next couple of days for you.
- Counterspy ( SCEA ) PS3
- Infamous Second Son (SCEA) PS4
- Helldivers (SCEA) PS4
- Hohokum (SCEA) PS4
- Child of Light (Ubisoft) PS4
- GALAK-Z (17-Bit) PS4
- N++ (Metanet Software) PS4
- Rogue Legacy (Polytron) PS4
- Sportsfriends (Die Gute Fabrik) PS4
- Towerfall Ascension (Matt Makes Games) PS4
- Borderlands 2 (Iron Galaxy) VITA
- Luftrausers (Devolver Digital) VITA
- Race the Sun (Flippfly) VITA
- Steamworld Dig (Image & Form) VITA
- Super Exploding Zoo (Honeyslug) VITA
Here are some of the booth titles:
- Indie Development Tools and Solutions for PlayStation 4
- PlayStation Developer Tools which includes an advanced suite of tools for building, managing devkits, debugging, and performance analysis for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita game development
- Cutting edge AR technology for PlayStation which introduces new features of the PlayStation AR library and practical demonstration using PS4 and PS Vita. (Hope for the future of the Vita's and PS4's camera tech)
- PlayStation 4 Companion Applications which shows how PlayStation 4 Companion Apps provide new ways for players to connect with an engage your game outside the console. (an example of Knack's Quest was given... but I hope more comes of this. Like Watch Dogs, maybe)
The link has more info, like presentations that Sony will do, so check it out.
What do you think? Anything look hopeful for you for the future of Playstation? What do you want to see?