Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita launches in stores and via Playstation Network for North America on April 30th, 2013. Europe gamers will get hold of the game May 1st. More details inside........
From Playstation Blog,
"I’m excited that we are finally able to announce the release date of Soul Sacrifice. I have put all my passion and soul into the game’s concept and my talented team has made an incredible effort to create the best game it could ever be. I’m confident that we’ve created an extremely engaging game that you will enjoy playing.
The game has become nothing like any other game with an original and deep world settings which could only be possible in a dark fantasy environment. I’m looking forward to you being able to experience the unique adventure of real heroism in Soul Sacrifice. Immerse yourself in the world of Soul Sacrifice and have fun playing it!"
Keiji Inafune, Conceptor and CEO – comcept, Inc.
Fans who pre-order Soul Sacrifice will receive an exclusive pack of in-game content — it will not be sold anywhere else!
- Two (2) Unique Costumes with which players can customize their character
- Three (3) Magic Items to aid players in battle:
- Spirits’ Flamepike – Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
- Spirits’ Blightstone – Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
- Spirits’ Fulgurwood – Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spell
- Reserve Soul Sacrifice and, in addition to the in-game costume & item bundle, you’ll also receive the Japanese voice-over pack for free. This pack will be sold separately, but the only way to get it right at launch for no added cost is to pre-order!
Sounds like a confident release for the game. Will you be waiting for it? Let us know in the comment section below!